[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: solstice and Christmas

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: solstice and Christmas
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 21:45:24 +0100
This was the last week at work in 2022, and the week of the winter solstice and
Christmas. We celebrated alone for the first time in many years, but it was OK.
I did a lot of cycling, taking advantage of nice weather, and also attended a
choir performance, had some fun at the office, and generally enjoyed the week.
It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3846
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3846>

Nathan