[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Thanksgiving in Alicante

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Thanksgiving in Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 07:11:24 +0100
The last week of November is a time marked by the Thanksgiving holiday which we
celebrate with a dinner for our friends. This time we were 16 people including
ourselves, so my wife had been slaving in the kitchen for several days leading
up to Thursday evening. In the US the Thanksgiving meal usually starts early in
the afternoon, but since it is an ordinary working day here, we did it in the
evening, telling our friends to arrive around 9 p.m. It was a bit rough to go
to work Friday morning, but I managed (including the pre-work bike ride). And
on that Friday we had the usual last-Friday-of-the-month do at the office, and
on Saturday I walked around the centre a bit to look at the lights. So lots of
people enjoying themselves in this week’s blog, plus some pretty landscapes
from Saturday morning’s ride:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3825

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman