[OM] Nathan's PAD 5/11/2022: an Italian in Copenhagen

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/11/2022: an Italian in Copenhagen
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 11:35:25 +0100
I have been on a brief vacation in Denmark since Wednesday. The vacation part
is now over, I am writing this in Copenhagen airport, waiting for a flight to
Brussels where I will until tomorrow evening, this time on business.

The other day my friend Beata and I went to our usual bar in Nyhavn, the bar
strip along a canal, for some food and beer. We chatted with many of the people
working in the bar, none of whom were Danish—unemployment in Denmark is very
low, and most jobs in this part of the hospitality industry are done by
foreigners. Among them was this lovely young lady from Italy:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3qmVFTz/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman