[OM] Chasing a unicorn

Subject: [OM] Chasing a unicorn
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 00:21:41 -0700
I saw this out of the corner of my eye, whirled around and clicked the shutter.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/52464549928/in/dateposted-public/>

From our neighborhood "Halloween Parade" where everyone, kids and adults alike, gets to show off their costumes in daylight. Dogs, too. A great recent tradition. More to come. Enjoy!

Leica M10-P and 50/2 Summicron. Some PP and Focus Magic correction, because the instant happened when it did. An autofocus camera might have focused more accurately, but it also might have lagged behind, pardon the expression, the decisive moment. I took a second shot after focusing more precisely, but the moment was already past.