[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: work and cycling

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: work and cycling
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 21:46:00 +0200
Lots of photos related to my work. During the last week of September we hosted
some important meetings, which provided me with good photo opportunities. And
we had some people leaving that needed to be sent off properly, and of course
the last Friday of the month called for a drink too. So lots of people enjoying
themselves:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3763

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman