Re: [OM] OM reflections on TOP

Subject: Re: [OM] OM reflections on TOP
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:12:53 -0700
At 10/21/2022 03:08 PM, Mike wrote:
>Seems Mike on TOP appreciated the 2S like AG.
>
>https://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/blog_index.html
>
>Plain OM 2 and 4T fan, Mike

Of course Mike didn't mention the Manual 60/B off mode, just the flash issue.

I bought a new M6 back in the latter 90s. At the time I was also shutter
testing e-Bay OM purchases. The new M6 shutter speed was off a lot, such that
at 1/1000 would be a more than a stop difference from start to finish, (left to
right). Who wants to CLA a brand new camera? I returned it and never looked
back. So much for the Leica quality mythos for me.

WayneS