[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: Scotland, mostly

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: Scotland, mostly
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:44:19 +0200
We spent half of the last week of August in Scotland, one night each in
Edinburgh, Inverness and Glasgow. It was my third visit there, but first time
for my wife, and I had never visited the Highlands before. So we certainly made
the most out of our rental car, and managed to see quite a bit during the 3
days. As a bonus, the Edinburgh Fringe festival was going on, and a garbage
strike to go with it, all very photogenic ;-)

I posted a gallery some days ago, but as usual I have saved some photos for the
weekly blog, especially some of people and details that were not suitable for
the gallery. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3730

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"