[OM] FS: Fuji X 8mm, 14mm, 23mm and 50-230mm lenses, Voigtlander M-mount

Subject: [OM] FS: Fuji X 8mm, 14mm, 23mm and 50-230mm lenses, Voigtlander M-mount lenses (21 and 35mm)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 12:37:49 +0200
I have recently acquired the 10-24mm for my Fuji X system, so the 14mm is
surplus to requirements. The price of a new one is $900 at B&H. The one I have
is totally clean. I do not have the original packaging, since we threw out all
boxes when we moved a couple of years ago. Aside from that, the lens is as good
as new. I am asking 500 EUR.

I also have the 1.4/23mm Fuji X lens, also in pristine conditions but also
lacking the packaging. Same price as the 14mm (the new one costs $899 at B&H).
Excellent lens, but I prefer the smaller and lighter 2/23mm. The lens includes
a B+W UV filter for protection of the front element.

Fuji XC 50-230mm: hardly used, I bought it for travel but in the end I prefer
my other lenses. 250 EUR.

Samyang 2.8/8mm fisheye in Fuji X mount: I bought it to have an ultra-wide
option, but the 10mm end of the 10-24mm is wide enough for me. So selling this
one too. 150 EUR.

Leica M-mount lenses:

Voigtlander 21mm Color Skopar: 275 EUR
Voigtlander 35mm Nokton Classic SC: 400 EUR

Both of these are totally clean, but no packaging.

Shipping included in Europe, 10 EUR extra rest of the world. Payment by Paypal
or bank transfer. REASONABLE offers will be considered.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx