[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: a trip to Cartagena

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: a trip to Cartagena
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 21:36:10 +0200
A week marked by a visit by a dear friend from Riga, a wine tasting, and a
weekend near Cartagena, a part of Spain which I had not visited before, even
though it is only a couple of hours of drive from here. My wife had a golf
tournament down there, and we took my bike with us so as to let me explore the
area while she played. And then we visited the historic centre of Cartagena.
It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3679

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman