[OM] IMG: Moses

Subject: [OM] IMG: Moses
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 21:03:42 +0200
Exactly 33 years ago today, a small miracle happened at Humana Women’s Hospital
in Tampa, Florida. My wife went into labor early in the morning, and around 10
p.m. my little boy finally emerged. I had brought a bag of camera equipment,
and the obstetrician happened to be a photo buff too. Throughout the day, we
chatted about cameras etc. But when the moment finally arrived, I was so in awe
that I forgot all about taking pictures—until the doctor reminded me. So this
is the very first photo of my son, taken about 20 minutes after his birth:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/nathanfoto/moses/content/first_photo_large.html
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/nathanfoto/moses/content/first_photo_large.html>

Today, he is celebrating the day with his wife, dog and cat in their home in
New Jersey. And we are celebrating on our side of the Atlantic. In 2 weeks, my
daughter is flying to the US to spend a couple of weeks with her brother.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx