[OM] Couple quick La Palma shots

Subject: [OM] Couple quick La Palma shots
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 21:17:32 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
On the way to the Mirador to Mirador hike we came across this sea of yellow:

https://www.olyendomike.com/La-Palma-2022/i-xbB9Nh5/A

I rarely would post an image from such harsh contrasty light but rather liked
the dark trunks and shadows against the sunlit yellow.

Cumbre Vieja just stopped spuing lava in December.  We never made it to the
volcano museum as had to go the looong way around due to this:

https://www.olyendomike.com/La-Palma-2022/i-vGbD3Kx/A

I hope no one minds my frequent use of Marnie for perspective. The lava can be
sharp.  It will take a while to cut a road over that mess.

 Mike