Re: [OM] ?? REALLY NOONE ?? Looking for OM camera straps blue black, bod

Subject: Re: [OM] ?? REALLY NOONE ?? Looking for OM camera straps blue black, body and rear lens covers ?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 16:13:00 -0700
I think I need pix. There were, for example, at least three lens cap styles, Nor do I know for sure what strap you are referring to, sans pic.

Much of this stuff is in storage, so when I know what I'm looking for, it will still take more than a few hours to check. I probably have working examples of the camera bodies, in quite good condition, but "like new", not so sure.

I do have some never installed backs and top plates, but I don't know without
looking for which models.

Moose