[OM] Nathan's PAD 30/3/2022: Malatesta

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/3/2022: Malatesta
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 08:27:10 +0200
Last week marked yet another step on the return to normality. For the first
time since the autumn of 2019, we hosted the working group meetings for people
from all over the EU in Alicante. This meant a return visit by one of my
favourite people, Linda from Riga. She is a lawyer, a copyright expert in the
Latvian Ministry of Culture, and has been a friend since I first met her about
8-9 years ago. On Wednesday evening we went to my favourite bar Malatesta with
my colleague Alexandra.

Linda:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-PFRCmX6/A

An environmental portrait of Linda and Alexandra:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-kQ2ZHqV/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman