Re: [OM] Leica M2 vs. Olympus OM4T: existential dilemma

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica M2 vs. Olympus OM4T: existential dilemma
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 18:13:52 +0000
I would go one tighter: OM4T, because it’s new and might force you to think in
a fresh way, and with a single lens. When I’ve travelled with more than one,
I’ll go into analysis paralysis. A single lens (either something you’re
comfortable with, or want to challenge yourself with) will make you think from
that perspective.

Siddiq