Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: Copenhagen, mountains, dogs and food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: Copenhagen, mountains, dogs and food
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 13:01:36 -0800
On 3/7/2022 10:01 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
The main event in the last week of February was my trip to Copenhagen, from which I
have already shown you a couple of galleries. But as always, there are images that I
reserved for the weekly blog, mainly involving people. There are also cute dogs and
good food, and as always, mountain views from my bicycle. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3556

*8_23*
, baked marinated cod fillets Moroccan-style

Looks good! Got a recipe for me? I've been thinking baked fish. Haven't made my favorite Huachinago a la Veracruzana for a while. This looks like a relative with an interesting difference.

Fishing for Recipe Moose