[OM] Time align and EQ 3rd sub

Subject: [OM] Time align and EQ 3rd sub
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 23:54:15 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx

The highlighted curve is the final time aligned response with about 10 PEQ
filters.

Had some odd ball issues with the KEF kc 62 as the sweeps with REW were erratic
until I gave it a 5dB boost in the minidsp.  It has its own dsp system but I
worry about a manufacturing defect.  Anyway I got it to play nicely with the
other two subs and the sweet spot it much wider.  I have two oddball nulls, but
the CAO (chief aesthetic officer) only allows about 6 in of placement
flexibility so may have to live with it.   Next I have to run anthem room
correction and be sure the subs and mains play well at the crossover point.
Curiously we had our first Atmos experience on some oddball mystery streamed
from Britbox.  I found it quite compelling.

Slow but sure, Mike