[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: LOTS of cycling, the first wine tasting, and s

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: LOTS of cycling, the first wine tasting, and some great food
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 06:59:06 +0100
If I were to pick a theme for the first week of February, it would be about
ingesting and burning calories. During 2021, we did not have any wine tastings
for reasons we all know, and we still cannot have them at the office as we used
to, so a local restaurant was enlisted, to general enjoyment. The first
professional cycling race of the season passed through our neck of the woods,
so I was of course out there to see them, as usual picking a spot in a
mountainous stage where the pack would be split into many groups and riding
rather slowly, rather than just passing by in a blur as would happen on a flat
course. And I did a 200 km ride myself towards the end of the week, followed by
some beautiful and delicious food on Saturday night. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3542

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx