[OM] IMG: a little ride of 200 km

Subject: [OM] IMG: a little ride of 200 km
From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 13:10:42 +0100 (CET)
Last Saturday I participated in the first brevet of the 2022 season, a 200 km
circular route to the west and south of Alicante. All the climbing was in the
first half of the ride, the second 100 km was on largely flat terrain but the
wind was unfavourable. I made it back in 11h 15m, well within the time limit of
13 1/2 hours. I did not take many photos along the way, but a few sights were
just too pretty to pass up:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Brevet-5-February-2022/

You can also see a couple of cheesy selfies, and there is a map of the route as
well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman