[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: from Alicante to Weehawken

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: from Alicante to Weehawken
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:40:42 +0100
The penultimate week of 2021 began with winter solstice in Alicante and ended
with Christmas Day at my son’s place in Weehawken, New Jersey, across the river
from midtown Manhattan.

A collection involving some walking around Alicante, and assorted family
members and pets celebrating the holiday can be seen here, along with some
positive street art from Hoboken, NJ:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3494

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"