Re: [OM] Flim these days Fuji

Subject: Re: [OM] Flim these days Fuji
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:25:59 -0800
On 1/17/2022 12:08 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
If you want to be anything but a mere “appliance operator “ you must build your
own camera and grind your own lenses from scratch, and you must formulate and coat your own
film and paper.
As I travel through life, I "see" an endless stream of indefinable interior visuals of the world around me. Clearly, they are abstractions from the optic nerve data stream.

I would like to be able to "transmit" these view into your brain.

Everything between your brain and mine is just technical details. Absent a black box to do this, I'm stuck dealing with various bits of science and engineering, in the form you call "appliances"

To attach primary value to the processes, rather than the results, is backwards - to
me. 😁

Of course, various people may find various parts of that string of processes interesting and enjoyable in their own rights, but that's not inherently significant in the journey from seeing to transmitting.

Alternate Rant View Moose