Re: [OM] Cheap 35 1.2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap 35 1.2?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 17:56:50 +1100
Sandy, I bought one a few months ago from an ebay seller, of course it lacks
things like AF, auto diaphragm, EXIF, etc. BUT it's cheap, it's easy to
focus manually especially with focus peaking, smooth focus and aperture (no
click stops), sharp enough for portraiture wide open and sharp enough for
anything else stopped down a few stops, pleasant bokeh (no weirdness).  At
35mm on m4/3 it's a good portrait length at a bargain price.

...Wayne