Re: [OM] Calling all Pixel Peepers

Subject: Re: [OM] Calling all Pixel Peepers
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:34:45 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<All look sharp alright by my standards.

<<But where’s Santa? Curious minds want to know.

<<Happy New Year Mike, Marnie, and the whole Oly gang :-)

Thanks for looking Philippe.  Marnie says hi too and best wishes for a good
year to you, Alice and all listees.

Santa??  Well, I wasn't positioned correctly during my test shots.  An
under-appreciated New England tradition is that Santa wears brown, not red and
eschews chimneys
in favor of front doors.  I found a black roundish item there, but it wasn't
coal like it should have been, but a Genie mini II.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1483069-REG/syrp_sy0033_0001_genie_mini_ii_panning.html

Santa had an edu discount at B&H but for one day it was $110.00 off and he
couldn't resist.  Panos in the cold and dark can be tricky and perhaps it will
be easier to be automated.
We'll find out if coal would have been a less fussy gift.

https://youtu.be/ZR5R6tPXQsY

Mike