[OM] Fwd: Nathan's PAD 26/12/2021: bright lights of different kinds

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Nathan's PAD 26/12/2021: bright lights of different kinds
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 20:15:46 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<These were all made with my Fuji X-E3. But I have also been shooting film
with

<<the gorgeous Olympus OM4T that I bought from Bill Barber in Texas who shipped

<<it to my son last week, along with two Zuiko lenses, a 50mm and an 85mm. It
is

<<a truly beautiful piece of equipment, for me the pinnacle of late 1980s film

<<SLRs. I am still on the toe of the learning curve of course, but I am really

<<enjoying it.

Nice images and very interesting news on the 4T.  A super cam.  The 85 f2 is a
classic.   Jane Bown would only use that lens and always used f2.8 when taking
portraits of the Queen.

Thus it is known as the "Queen's Lens" in our house.   Which 50?  I dare say I
can barely count all the 50 subtle variants. (Actually, I may just be able to
under duress) My guess is a high sn 50/1.4 if you got it from Bill.

Mike