Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/12/2021: contre-jour performer

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/12/2021: contre-jour performer
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 01:21:07 -0800
On 12/15/2021 10:56 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I am really pleased with this image, taken Sunday morning on the central square
of Agost where I cycled that day. There was a Christmas market, and a pair of
performers were going to entertain the crowd. I was taking my Coke-and-banana
break on a bench behind them, and got this backlit image of the lady making her
last preparations:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-wMjSZNp/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-wMjSZNp/A>

Nicely done!

I am really pleased with it. The image was made with my standard cycling
camera, the brilliant little Panasonic GM5 and the 35-100mm lens. Everything is
small enough to carry in my handlebar bag: the camera, the 35-100mm and the
12-32mm lenses. The performance/weight ratio of this outfit is the best of any
camera I have ever owned.

I'm pleased to have had some part in you're acquisition of a kit that pleases
you so much!

Mine has had little work recently, only 91 shots this year, almost all with the 12-32 lens, three with the 14-140. Not cycling, I like the longer FL range than the 35-100, and don't mind the size. 😁

Enabler Moose