Re: [OM] IMG: Thanksgiving in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Thanksgiving in Alicante
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:21:42 -0800
On 11/27/2021 10:36 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Thursday was an ordinary working day here in Spain, but my wife wanted to put
on a Thanksgiving dinner for our local friends who find the turkey and fixins
exotic and interesting. We made a somewhat lighter version, skipping the usual
heavy casseroles but still retaining the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and
pecan pie (I dislike pumpkin pie). Most importantly, there was plenty of good
wine with which to wash it down. A few images here, no great art, but still
gives you a feel for a celebration of this American holiday on the eastern side
of the Atlantic:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Thanksgiving-2021/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Thanksgiving-2021/>

Looks like fun!