[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: more return to normality

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: more return to normality
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:07:26 +0100
It was an in-between sort of week; the preceding week I had been in the
Netherlands, and the following week I was going to Denmark. So this was another
week of cycling, working, and some partying. The weather was still nice, so
outdoor pursuits were the norm. I did one of my harder bike rides in the
mountains, and at the office, we celebrated the last Friday of the month with
nibbles and drinks for the first time in more than 1 1/2 year. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3438
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3438>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman