Re: [OM] Skeleton Crew

Subject: Re: [OM] Skeleton Crew
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 21:25:29 -0500
Nice, friendly skeletons for Halloween, but the thing that caught my eye is the two-letter prefix on the boat registration number.  Both Massachusetts and Mississippi use MS, though the official prefix for Massachusetts is MA.  Some habits predate modern times, I guess.

We were out and about crossing a bridge in Annisquam and Marnie grabbed this
shot:

https://www.olyendomike.com/Tom-visit-2021/i-mRmMRLD/A

It is telling a story, but what it is, is not clear to me.

No bones about it, Mike

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA