Re: [OM] Stony Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] Stony Flowers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:07:55 -0700
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>>

Most of the time, these small plants, as heir name, Lithops, suggests, look
like stones.

Then, occasionally, they bloom. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/HgYHCzpn68jUobav5
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/HgYHCzpn68jUobav5>>
Ah, Lophophora williamsii, or "living rocks!"

[Loud sound of buzzer] Sorry, thank you for playing.

You have perhaps let happy memories interfere with your vision? Saith Wikipedia: "Lithops is a genus of succulent plants in the ice plant family, Aizoaceae."

https://worldofsucculents.com/genera/lithops/

Also hallucinogenic, my former self reminds me... gave new meaning to "being
stoned..."

Not with these. 😉

Stone Unturned Moose