[OM] Nathan's PAD 16/10/2021: fun on 2 wheels

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/10/2021: fun on 2 wheels
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:25:25 +0200
This morning I set out on my mountain bike to ride the Via Verde.
Unfortunately, a broken spoke meant that I had to cut short the ride to a
measly 54 km. I was happy to make my way home without having to suffer the
indignity of phoning my wife to come and rescue me. Still, the ride was not a
total loss. After all, 54 km is a reasonable distance. And about halfway, I
happened upon some guys having their kind of fun on two wheels:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DMTM8p8/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DMTM8p8/A>

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dvN22vT/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dvN22vT/A>