[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: more steps back to normality

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: more steps back to normality
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:07:00 +0200
The big event of the last week of September/first week of October was the
return of big events at our office. For the first time in 1 1/2 years, we
welcomed about 60 people from around Europe to an annual plenary meeting we
always host in Alicante, with a similar number joining online. This is the “new
normal”, every meeting has an option to participate online. In addition, I took
some walks in the city, and as always I cycled in the mountains, visiting Lili
the Goat Cheese Pusher in her village. Lots of people in this set, but also
some pretty landscapes and some food porn at the end:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3401
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3401>

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx