Re: [OM] Last flutterby shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Last flutterby shots
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 17:32:45 -0500
Beautiful colors and detail, Mike.  I tend to agree with Marnie on the question of cropping.

I'm not seeing much butterfly traffic here in the mid-south this year.

Carved out some time for my usually early fall quest for the iconic Bronze
Copper shot on our native asters.  I did mange to find a couple BC's but none
sadly chose an aster upon which to nectar.  Bronze C's are not that easy to
find in these parts and Appleton Farm is the best bet with the wet meadows.
They were very very wet and I wore my muck boots.
Might have a couple more shots worth processing but  here is the only BC shot I
have this year.  Marnie thought I should crop it more.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Macro-2017/i-Sc6JJRN/A

Close but no cigar, Mike

--
Jim Nichols