[OM] Nathan's PAD 5/10/2021: artist and art

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/10/2021: artist and art
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 07:22:45 +0200
We are planning an art exhibition at the office in November, with about 20
people participating with paintings, sculptures and photographs. Yesterday Eri
asked me to take pictures of the paintings she is going to show for the web
site and brochure that we are planning. I happily obliged, and also took a few
of her with her paintings. This one is very popular on FB since I posted it
last night, so I share it here as well:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-B6N5jcg/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-B6N5jcg/A>

Cheers,