Re: [OM] Driven to Abstraction

Subject: Re: [OM] Driven to Abstraction
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:50:33 -0700
On 9/19/2021 12:13 PM, Philippe wrote:

Le 19 sept. 2021 à 20:55, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Ever thought of getting those old brushes and old oil paint out?
I never have tried painting on canvas, with oils or acrylics.

Well, a mighty stroke of the brush on canvas is a very sensual experience,
especially with oil, and far superior to the clicking of a mouse ;-)

Chacun à Son Goût. 😁

Then again, who needs it? <https://photos.app.goo.gl/42Co26SmQ9jbayUz5>
Luvely !

Thanks!

My type of experiment too :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Philichromes/Phililychrome+Giverny+II-6350.jpg.html

I like that. I am, of course, familiar with his water lilies. He was really prolific. Thus, one may see good ones in person even out here on the far edge of America.

I like the symmetry. I made sharp soft; you made soft sharp. Had his eyesight not deteriorated, do you suppose his paintings of his garden, and water lilies particularly, would be so well known and almost universally admired?

Bleary Eyed Moose