Re: [OM] Red Heads

Subject: Re: [OM] Red Heads
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 14:37:51 -0700
On 9/6/2021 12:31 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Fabulous shot, Moose.
Thanks!

On 9/6/2021 12:54 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Nice shots!  At least they aren't lacking for foot holds.

Thanks!

Time to fess up? The second photo might be considered not quite Kosher by some. Using the Pro Mode on the E-M1 II, I ended up with a burst of exposures. All had the tree in the same place, but the birds were not all in good poses in any one. I combined three. 😁

But, really, a legit photo of the three, captured while in motion, over a
handful of seconds.

Wait, Really, Moose