Re: [OM] IMG: Reclusive Monarch

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Reclusive Monarch
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:37:21 +1000
That's an intriguing image Jim, really weird out of focus background.  I
suspect that for early computer designed lenses the criteria was resolution &
contrast in the in-focus part of the image - nobody seemed to talk about
'bokeh' in those days.

Which OM Zuikos were designed with the aid of computers ?  Does it show in the
images they produce ?

...Wayne