[OM] IMG: Back to Normal

Subject: [OM] IMG: Back to Normal
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 17:22:37 -0500
Compared to New Orleans and the Northeastern US, we had it lucky in our encounter with Ida.  Today, everything seems back to normal, with streets dry and clear, lawn maintenance guys mowing yards, and shade trees making the heat more bearable.  I seldom use wide angle lenses, but this 35/3.5 Summaron LTM lens just came back from a CLA and I wanted to see how it behaved, so I pointed the camera across the street and took a couple of shots.  No, not on a Leica IIIf, but on my Fuji X-T2 and a couple of adapters.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210902-DSCF2670-Enhanced.JPG.html

As I watch the continuing TV feeds, I wish that a lot of other areas were as lucky as we were!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA