Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25-27/8/2021: some Budapest people

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25-27/8/2021: some Budapest people
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 11:04:19 -0700
On 8/31/2021 9:46 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I am still working through my many photos from last week’s trip to Budapest, a
task made more complicated by computer problems which force me to do everything on my
laptop right now. Anyway, here are four images from last week, mostly about people I
saw or (in the case of the butcher and the four girls) spoke with.

Those were fun!

Looking Over Your Shoulder Moose