[OM] IMG: Polish art

Subject: [OM] IMG: Polish art
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:11:04 +0200
Continuing to mine my images from last week’s trips to Poland, here is a walk
through the Four Domes Pavilion in Wrocław, site of the city’s best
contemporary art gallery:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Modern-art-in-Wroclaw/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Modern-art-in-Wroclaw/>

The first part is from the permanent collection, and the second part is an
exhibition of works by Ewa Kuryluk, an artist who is now back in Poland but
lived in the US for much of the 1980s, where she began to create some amazing
work, the likes of which I have never seen elsewhere.

Warning: some of Kuryluk’s stuff is NSFW, depending on where in the world you
are.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"