[OM] "Our " backyard hawk

Subject: [OM] "Our " backyard hawk
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:50:36 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Wondered why there weren't as many of our bunny family or chipmunks around.
This guy hangs around our back fence or high in a tall Linden tree in our back
paddock many mornings.

He was posing on the fence so grabbed the PL 100-400 but the cam was in S-AF
mode and drive on single shot and exposure on some  odd ball setting.  I got
one shot only before he
spotted me sneaking out the side door.  It was 2.5 stops underexposed and I
didn't even have time to zoom in.  Next time I will be ready with a custom
mode--at least so I intend.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Backyard/i-8F7dtNZ/A

Presumptively a red tail hawk but they have extremely variable plumage.

Slow on the draw, Mike