[OM] IMG: Le Mans

Subject: [OM] IMG: Le Mans
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 06:54:02 +0200
In addition to the family event photos I posted yesterday, I also took a number
of pictures while walking around Le Mans, mostly in the morning before getting
together with the rest of the family, and in the evenings, often while looking
for a suitable watering hole with selected family members. I also had some time
to myself when my wife and cousin (visiting from Florida) were shopping—our
hotel was just around the corner from the main shopping area. The resulting 59
images show Le Mans as I experienced it—buildings, nice light, lots of people
too, and lots of street art. It is all here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/lemans_july2021/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"