[OM] IMG: family reunion in France

Subject: [OM] IMG: family reunion in France
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:34:08 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Well done, Nathan.  Those were of general interest for sure.  The group shots
remind me of a link from Chuck regarding the number of images required to have
a high probability of being blink free.
Two physicists received an Ig Nobel prize in mathematics for their work.  The
relationship is not linear and is a f(SS) as well.  Dragging the shutter on
tripod when using flash (I know, not your thing)
can result in more images being required.  Blinking appears to be random and
one person's blink does not influence another's.

Here is the calculator for it:

https://www.omnicalculator.com/other/blink-free-photos#blink-free-photos-and-the-ig-nobel-prize

Eyes wide open, Mike