Thanks, Wayne. I was working too close to bedtime, and didn't take the
right path in my workflow. Some software change affected the way
Lightroom handled Enhanced image files, and I made a bad choice.
Correcting the error changed the links.
On 7/23/21 9:00 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 7/23/2021 05:47 AM, Jim wrote:
Lluis, Don, and Ric, thanks for the comments. I realized overnight that I had made a processing error in
preparing these images. Since I last worked on images, I had updated my iMac to macOS Big Sur 11.5. When
I applied "Enhance" in Lightroom, it added a new thumbnail rather than replace the old one, as
it had done in the past.Â Naturally, I used the second thumbnail to complete the processing,
rather than the first.Â Further checking showed me that the first thumbnail in each case was the
Enhanced image.Â I corrected the error and replaced the images in my LUG gallery.
The new links are:
Quite nice, especially the second one. Having the flower part of the image adds
more interest to that one.
I wondered about the initial links failing.
Tullahoma, TN USA
Themed Olympus Photo Exhibition: http://www.tope.nl/