Re: [OM] [OT] End of an Era

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] End of an Era
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:01:36 -0700
On 7/20/2021 4:49 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
On a related note, my yahoo account got hacked a couple nights ago
(yahoo/verizon major screw up). Instead of fixing it, they decided to
just kill my account and say "sorry, it was free anyway."

Sorry!

20 years of that email address gone in a heartbeat.

That's why I use Thunderbird to connect to my email accounts. The mail is downloaded to my local drive, and stays there unless I make a conscious decision to delete it.

Retentive Moose