Re: [OM] Even More - Brief walk through Tower Hill Botanical Garden

Subject: Re: [OM] Even More - Brief walk through Tower Hill Botanical Garden
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:52:25 -0700
Nice assortment--well worth the time to process.

Thanks!

   We didn't make it to those mossy steps but I want to find those.

I cloned out the chains at top and bottom. 😁  Walking on them would be slippery
dangerous, and smash the moss.

SE corner of the woods trail.

Would also like to see what is going on at the house given the spectacularly
nice job on the deck.

Prep work on the shower mostly finished today. Bottom tile went in today. Primary tile in limbo. Home Depot said it would be ready to pick up today - while package tracking put it in Illinois yesterday. Wasn't in the store . . . Hope Monday, although Franklin, the tile artist, has the counter top yet to do.

We got a little artsy ourselves. This is an idea what the end wall of the shower stall will look like. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/jM6PRxPVo9vtHKxW9>

The other end will have the other side of the imported Spanish tile mural.

The non-cooking end of the kitchen was down to studs, sheetrock back up today. Painter's price to do the whole thing OKed. Waiting to see what the counters will cost [crossing fingers]. I've been having lunch on the deck - lovely. 😁

Much Ado Moose