[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: lots of cycling, a visit by an ex-trainee, a

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: lots of cycling, a visit by an ex-trainee, a Sunday lunch
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 20:24:52 +0200
Week 25 was about lots of cycling to nice places, but also a visit by a former
trainee in my department with whom we have kept in touch over the years (as we
tend to do with many of our trainees), and the usual Sunday lunch with the cute
Balu and his people. So a balanced weekly blog with landscapes and people:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3303

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"