Re: [OM] Little Susitna River

Subject: Re: [OM] Little Susitna River
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 18:47:31 -0800
> Those rocks are interesting. Very refreshing image. I like better than the
> slow shutter versions. It begs the question if you are standing on another
> rock?

Yes, I think I was. I'll have to check the GPS, but I was definitely
in a little more precarious of a position than normal, but still
relatively safe. It would have been a bad thing to fall in.

For those wondering, Hatcher Pass is just north of Wasilla/Palmer in
the Talkeetna Mountains. The beauty there and photo opportunities
rival most national parks in the lower48 and it's just right here.
Most people, when they come to Alaska to visit, spend the entire time
driving, driving, driving, driving, and driving, to get to the big
places. But the reality is that the area around Anchorage is, in
itself, epic. I've been here 4 years and I've still barely left the
city limits and almost everything I've photographed has been within
two hours of home.

AK Schnozz