[OM] Nathan's PAD 21-24-27 June 2021: three portraits

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21-24-27 June 2021: three portraits
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 22:10:47 +0200
Three portraits of people I like, taken during the past week.

21 June: Carolina during a dinner with an ex-trainee in the centre of Alicante:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vK5t8SD/A

24 June: Lucas during a Sunday lunch at our house:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SrnjDRG/A

27 June: our English friend Georgina, whom we have known since we lived in
Zurich 2000-2003 (she lives there), at her vacation home about 70 km up the
coast:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jpZSDHp/A

All three photos were made with the Panasonic GX80. I am especially pleased
with the last one, because the lens was the Leica 90mm Tele-Elmarit, focused
manually at not much more than 1 m distance, across the table.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"