[OM] Nathan's PAD 21/5/2021: Eri, colour-coordinated

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/5/2021: Eri, colour-coordinated
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 11:43:18 +0200
Even though only one person is depicted in this photo, my colleague Eri who
always is ready to pose for me, three people were actually involved. First, our
colleague Carmen, who paints for pleasure and sells her paintings from time to
time. Second, my neighbour at the office, Claire, who bought one of Carmen’s
paintings recently and had it hung in her office. And finally Eri—on Friday, I
noticed that she was wearing an outfit that matched the colour of the sky in
Carmen’s painting. Claire was teleworking that day, so Eri and I did a quick
photo session in front of the painting. This is one of the six images I made:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-C7zjxGk/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"