Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower Jim N.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 15:01:35 -0800
Moose bellowed:
> ROTFLOL
> A favorite AGAK camera and lens AND THEN, processed by crashing the sliders
> into the ends until they bend.

First of all, I realized something about the 14-54 that I hadn't
determined before. In watching the youtube video about the 50mm
lenses, it hit me that one of the traits of the 14-54 is it's tendency
to be a little more "playful" in tones. Combined with the E-1, which
is all about boldness, they complement each other perfectly. The 12-60
isn't nearly as playful and I feel like I'm always overplaying my hand
when combined with a CCD camera. Otherwise, I much prefer the less
playful, and more intense renditions. The PanaLeica 14-50 lens was
kinda an odd duck because the coloring was in-your-face, but the
images had buoyancy to them.

As to crashing the sliders? Yeah, I do that with just about
everything. I can drive that way, cook that way (just HOW MUCH paprika
did I pour into that dish?), run sound that way, process images that
way, put on makeup that way, and let's not forget, dress that way.
Pretty much my entire life is turned up to 11. (more like 13 right
now). It only makes sense that I'm going to bend the sliders till the
image squeeks out a dying gasp. I've killed many an image through
multiple stab wounds with the Adobe Knife.

AG (OTT) Schnozz