[OM] What a Day! With pix.

Subject: [OM] What a Day! With pix.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 21:57:28 -0700
Yesterday was our first real outing in over a year.

Carol's birthday is today, but we decided to go wandering yesterday, for better weather on the coast. Perfect day! Temps in the 70s all the way out to Point Reyes Station, dropping only to the 60s out by the water. Clear skies, photographically boring, but a delight to experience; Pt. Reyes can be "can't see across the road" foggy. Top down the whole trip.

A few random photos, before I do the rest I want for this trip. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Point_Reyes/April%202021>

Excellent wood fired pizza outdoors, with art, light retail entertainment,
beautiful scenery and wildflowers.

WOW it was good to be out in the open air in the countryside.

Photographically, still learning E-M1 II, Oly 100-400, 1.4x TC and ProCaptureL
Got some pretty good shots of a Heron.

Am I ever out of practice! All the little details other than actually taking the photos that I used to hardly think about required paying attention, Pack bags, start GPS tracker, stop tracker, download pix, download track, geocode, charge batteries.

Open Air Moose